Ugg ’n’ Ogg and the World’s First Dogg
Tue 27th October 2020 - Tue 27th October 2020
A family friendly show
A very long time ago there were no dogs — there were wolves, but we didn’t like them and they didn’t like us. But then along came Ugg ’n’ Ogg to pal up with the wolves, invent our best friend, and save us all from a life of doglessness!
Join our two intrepid hunter-gatherers as they pal up with their mortal enemies the wolves, and despite flying meat bones, sabre-toothed tigers, time-travelling sticks, and forest infernos, finally get to pat the world’s first Dogg.
Using their characteristic rich theatrical mix of physical theatre, clowning, puppetry, storytelling, and music and song, Ugg ’n’ Ogg and the World’s First Dogg is Theatre Fideri Fidera’s comic take on the amazing evolutionary process that transformed the wolf into all the dogs we see in the world today.
Our Covid policy
Due to the ongoing pandemic we require all audiences to adhere to the following guidelines at all events in our venue:
- You must wear a face covering for the duration of the event and whilst in our building unless you are exempt
- We require you to sign in via the NHS App QR code OR via our sign in sheet at Box Office
- We will conduct temperature checks on arrival
- Please wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitiser that is available at various points around the venue
- Please DO NOT enter the building if you are feeling unwell or are currently isolating
- Adhere to social distancing
- Drinks will need to be pre-ordered when booking your tickets or via table service on the night
If it becomes necessary to cancel the event due to the ongoing pandemic we will contact you via email and will trigger an automatic refund back to the original payment method.
If you feel unwell
During the pandemic, we will offer an exchange or refund to those who are feeling unwell provided we are given no less than 4 hours’ notice before the performance. Any other circumstances will be at the discretion of the Box Office team.
You can contact us at 020 8854 1316 and [email protected]
This event is supported by The Royal Greenwich Festivals
The Greenwich Family Arts Festival, supported by the Royal Borough of Greenwich