Charged: PAM & NoMad
Thu 26th November 2020 - Thu 26th November 2020
We are proud to present two premieres by artists who took part in Generator Summer 2019 and were offered residencies in the Spring 2020.
PAM (Work-in-progress) by and with Eliza Cass directed by Gemima Hull
Eliza Cass is an emerging theatre-maker, comedian, poet & solo artist, focusing on individual stories with universal appeal.
NoMad by and with Nell Hardy
A solo show about homelessness, trauma, and the fear of contaminating those we love.
Nell Hardy is an actor, writer, director, and facilitator. She works from a place of social responsibility. NoMad is based on her own true story.
Our Covid policy
Due to the ongoing pandemic we require all audiences to adhere to the following guidelines at all events in our venue:
- You must wear a face covering for the duration of the event and whilst in our building unless you are exempt
- We require you to sign in via the NHS App QR code OR via our sign in sheet at Box Office
- We will conduct temperature checks on arrival
- Please wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitiser that is available at various points around the venue
- Please DO NOT enter the building if you are feeling unwell or are currently isolating
- Adhere to social distancing
- Drinks will need to be pre-ordered when booking your tickets or via table service on the night
If it becomes necessary to cancel the event due to the ongoing pandemic we will contact you via email and will trigger an automatic refund back to the original payment method.
If you feel unwell
During the pandemic, we will offer an exchange or refund to those who are feeling unwell provided we are given no less than 4 hours’ notice before the performance. Any other circumstances will be at the discretion of the Box Office team.
You can contact us at 020 8854 1316 and [email protected]
To find out more about our COVID measures click here.